Plug and play (no software installation needed) with Wheezy, Raspbmc, OpenElec XBMC/KODI, OSMC, Xbian, Jessie, Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Pidora, Snappy Ubuntu + other distros. Easy to follow getting started instructions included (installing Wifi on Raspberry Pi )- for Wheezy OS, OpenELEC XBMC and Raspbmc XBMC. **The KODI, XBMC, OSMC, Debian, OpenELEC, Rapbmc logos are registered trademarks. Detroit DIY Electronics is in no way affiliated with these organizations; the logos are displayed in our product advertisement image simply show our customers that our product is compatible with the associated software; the display of these logos are not designed to confuse or mislead our customers.
- Approved for the Raspberry Pi Model A, B, B+, Pi 2, and Pi Zero (ALL Models) Supports packet injection for ethical hacking projects (aircrack, Wireshark)
- Great signal – 2dBi antenna gain. 2.4Ghz/N certified. Easy to follow step by step getting started instructions included for Wheezy OS, Raspbmc and OpenELEC + FREE live tech support via our website!
- Plug and play (no software installation needed) with Wheezy, Raspbmc, OpenElec XBMC/KODI, OSMC, Xbian, Jessie, Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Pidora, Snappy Ubuntu + other distros.
- Uses RT5370 chipset which works well with and is approved for ALL Raspberry Pi models.
- Uses small amount of power; no powered USB hub required. Adapter has female SMA connector / detachable antenna